As an older adult population grows, the complexity and need for evidence-based care delivered by RNs will only increase. ASU is committed to meeting this demand by offering an online option for earning your Bachelor of Science in nursing (BSN). The RN-BSN entry option offers Associate Degree and diploma nurses the opportunity to complete upper-division degree requirements leading to a BSN.
Our graduates are engaged, innovative professionals who utilize evidence-based practice to facilitate positive change. Our graduates demonstrate holistic, population-based perspectives and are critical thinkers, client advocates and effective communicators. The RN-BSN is designed for RNs who desire to:
- Be part of one of the top nursing schools in the nation
- Learn from acclaimed faculty
- Learn through a variety of online instructional delivery methods
- Move into advanced practice arenas
- Complete in as little as 15 to 18 months
ASU College of Nursing & Health Innovation Achievements:
- According to U.S. News & World Report, the College of Nursing and Health Innovation ranks in the top 11% nationally for its Master's programs.
- The partnership between ASU’s College of Nursing and Health Innovation and Mayo Clinic received the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Exemplary Academic-Practice Partnership Award in 2015.
- ASU BSN graduates surpass the national average of 82% on the NCLEX first time pass rate at 92%.