Online Bachelor of Science in Community Health
Which degree are you most interested in?
Through this degree program you will learn to create healthy, sustainable communities with an emphasis on working with specific populations. You will learn about working in partnership with private and public organizations to address the health needs of diverse populations by providing advocacy, building capacity for community services, service coordination, education, monitoring, evaluation and interventions within a community setting.
As a graduate of this program, you may find positions providing health education, health promotion, care coordination, health care navigation, and advocacy services for patients, families and communities. Examples of careers include community health worker, health care coordinator, health services administrator and health promotion evaluator.
ASU Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation Achievements:
- The partnership between ASU’s Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation and Mayo Clinic received the American Association of
- Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Exemplary Academic-Practice Partnership Award in 2015.
- ASU BSN graduates surpass the national average of 82% on the NCLEX first time pass rate at 92%.
- This program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation) through June 30, 2024. All programs are also approved by the Arizona Board of Nursing.
Arizona State University’s Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation is the home toworld-renowned faculty members including:
- Fulbright Senior Scholar
- Rosalynn Carter National Leadership Award in Caregiving
- Ruth B. Freeman Award from American Public Health Association
- Countless national faculty nursing awards
Graduates with an ASU Online Bachelor of Science in Community Health have career opportunities illustrated in the following list. Career examples include but are not limited to: