Online Bachelor of Science in Health Care Coordination
Which degree are you most interested in?
The online Bachelor of Science in Health Care Coordination prepares students to effectively coordinate resources to optimize individual health outcomes. Changes in the health care system place greater emphasis and financial incentives on preventing disease and maintaining healthy lifestyles. This has increased demand for care coordination services to assist individuals and their support teams.
Through this degree program, you will have a thorough understanding of health care systems, community and public health, community resources, health education, and health advocacy. You will be prepared to collaborate with individuals, families and integrated multidisciplinary care teams to meet complex health needs while navigating current and future trends in public policy that affect the delivery of health care.
You will also learn models for health care coordination and concepts and practices to facilitate transitions of care. As a graduate of this program, you may find positions as a health care coordinator, health care navigator, health advocate, or health educator.
ASU Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation Achievements:
- According to U.S. News & World Report, the Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation ranks in the top 11% nationally for its Master's programs.
- The partnership between ASU’s Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation and Mayo Clinic received the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Exemplary Academic-Practice Partnership Award in 2015.
- ASU BSN graduates surpass the national average of 82% on the NCLEX first time pass rate at 92%.
Arizona State University’s Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation is the home to world-renowned faculty members including:
- Fulbright Senior Scholar
- Rosalynn Carter National Leadership Award in Caregiving
- Ruth B. Freeman Award from American Public Health Association
- Countless national faculty nursing awards
Graduates with an ASU Online Bachelor of Science in Health Care Coordination have career opportunities illustrated in the following list. Career examples include but are not limited to: