Online Bachelor of Science in Integrative Health
Which degree are you most interested in?
The online Bachelor of Science in Integrative Health at ASU provides a foundation in integrative health, a holistic approach to wellness that focuses on the mind, body, and spirit. The program is based on research and evidence-based subject matter, as well as ethical, legal, and cultural foundations of integrative health care.
Through this degree program, you will learn innovative and interprofessional approaches to serving and supporting diverse populations. You will learn to differentiate the ethics, legalities, and standards of practice of integrative health and to think critically about different therapies, modalities and practitioners. You will disseminate research findings and gain an understanding of the historical and cultural foundations of the integrative health field.
As a graduate of this program, you will be qualified for careers in many areas of the integrative health field. You may find positions assisting patients in obtaining services, understanding policies and making integrative health care decisions in settings like hospitals, doctors offices and holistic health centers. You will also be qualified to pursue graduate studies toward a career as an integrative health practitioner or in nursing.
ASU Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation Achievements:
- According to U.S. News & World Report, the Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation ranks in the top 11% nationally for its Master's programs.
- The partnership between ASU’s Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation and Mayo Clinic received the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Exemplary Academic-Practice Partnership Award in 2015.
- ASU BSN graduates surpass the national average of 82% on the NCLEX first time pass rate at 92%.
Arizona State University’s Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation is the home to world-renowned faculty members including:
- Fulbright Senior Scholar
- Rosalynn Carter National Leadership Award in Caregiving
- Ruth B. Freeman Award from American Public Health Association
- Countless national faculty nursing awards
Graduates with an ASU Online Bachelor of Science in Integrative Health have career opportunities illustrated in the following list. Career examples include but are not limited to: