Online Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies (Organizational Studies)
Which degree are you most interested in?
The online Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies with a concentration in organizational studies is designed for students seeking an interdisciplinary degree and a desire to learn about the dynamics of contemporary organizations.
The BIS in organizational studies is intended for students seeking an interdisciplinary degree and possessing a desire to learn about the dynamics of contemporary organizations. Via the organizational studies curriculum, you will gain valuable knowledge of management styles, communication strategies, technologies, diversity, ethics and politics.
All course work for organizational studies is offered online, giving you the freedom and flexibility in completing your requirements. Interdisciplinary studies is an approach to answering questions, solving problems and addressing contemporary social issues from multiple perspectives. As an interdisciplinary studies student, you will develop the intellectual tools needed to build bridges between academic disciplines and apply their skills, innovations and knowledge in various academic and practical settings.
- #1 public university chosen by international students
- #1 in the U.S. for innovation
- #2 in the U.S. for online undergraduate degree programs
- A top producer of world’s elite scholars
- A prestigious global university
Arizona State University’s College of Integrative Sciences and Arts faculty members are deeply committed to exploration in their fields of work. Many of the college’s faculty and staff are recognized both nationally and internationally for their achievements, including the following national honors and awards:
- Fulbright Scholars
- American Educational Research Association fellows
- Distinguished Leader for Women in Psychology Leadership Award
- American Psychological Association fellows
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Society for the Promotion of Psychotherapeutic Science Section
- Leona Tyler Award for Lifetime Distinguished Contribution to Counseling Psychology
- Arizona Psychological Association, Faculty of the Year Award
- Ellen Nold Award for best article in the field of computers and composition studies
- Council of Writing Program Administrators, Best Book Award
Graduates with an ASU Online Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies (Organizational Studies) have career opportunities illustrated in the following list. Career examples include but are not limited to: