The BIS in organizational studies is intended for students seeking an interdisciplinary degree and possessing a desire to learn about the dynamics of contemporary organizations. Via the organizational studies curriculum, you will gain valuable knowledge of management styles, communication strategies, technologies, diversity, ethics and politics.
All course work for organizational studies is offered online, giving you the freedom and flexibility in completing your requirements. Interdisciplinary studies is an approach to answering questions, solving problems and addressing contemporary social issues from multiple perspectives. As an interdisciplinary studies student, you will develop the intellectual tools needed to build bridges between academic disciplines and apply their skills, innovations and knowledge in various academic and practical settings.
- #1 public university chosen by international students
- #1 in the U.S. for innovation
- #4 in the U.S. for online undergraduate degree programs
- A top producer of world’s elite scholars
- A prestigious global university