Online Bachelor of International Public Health
Which degree are you most interested in?
Gain invaluable experience and insight into global health issues with the online Bachelor of International Public Health (BIPH) degree program, which leverages international expertise of three leading universities, ASU, UNSW Sydney and King’s College London. This tri-university global health program is essential to prepare for a career in international public health.
Designed for students interested in a career in global public health, the online Bachelor of International Public Health teaches new approaches to emerging public health issues. Students are immersed in a virtual classroom with access to courses on health promotion, communicable disease prevention, environmental health, public health surveillance and global health systems management.
Students in this global health program will gain real-world experience in the health sector through the capstone experience in their area of interest. The capstone project immerses students in in global health practices in preparation for careers in global health policy, data and informatics, systems thinking, and community-based care.
The bachelor of International Public Health (BIPH) courses are co-developed in comparative health care and indigenous health care systems.
College of Health Solutions accolades
- In the fall 2016, the College of Health Solutions had 247 Barrett Honors scholars, 146 faculty, and 5,813 students.
- Embedded partnerships in the community give students additional resources and networking opportunities including the Mayo Clinic, Barrow Neurological Institute, HonorHealth, Dignity Health, Health Care Sector Partnership and more.
- $9 million in research expenditures.
- Top 10 universities in the country for employability.
UNSW Sydney accolades
UNSW Sydney (the University of New South Wales) is a leading research and teaching university in Australia. As a member of the Group of Eight, a coalition of Australian research universities, UNSW is dedicated to impacting the globe through pioneering research. The School of Public Health and Community Medicine at UNSW, which collaborated on this global health degree, is a leader in public health, which integrates research and teaching with health practice in Australia and around the world.
King’s College London accolades
King’s College London is a global university with more than 40 percent of their academic body from outside of the United Kingdom. King’s offers innovative courses and curricula, including dual degree programs, plus in-field experiences in study and work. King’s is ranked 31st university in the world in QA World University Rankings 2018, when compared to 8,000 global higher education institutions.
We’re developing the health workforce of the future
The faculty at the College of Health Solutions school is dedicated to addressing the world’s most pressing issues in health. ASU’s College of Health Solutions has faculty with high-level expertise, in addition to cutting-edge approaches in research such as:
- Exploring mechanisms involved in the development of diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Using advanced technology to monitor and promote healthy lifestyles
- Harnessing big data to improve patient outcomes
- Using state-of-the-art cognitive, behavioral and neuroscience techniques to study the components of human communication
- Discovering the impact of the environment and policy on food security and community health
Graduates with an ASU Online Bachelor of International Public Health have global health career opportunities around the world including:
All students are required to meet general university admission requirements.
Some programs may have additional requirements for admission.