Online Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
Which degree are you most interested in?
The Bachelor of Arts in organizational leadership will prepare you for leadership positions in a wide range of organizations and career fields. You will develop skills that can be used to help organizations function successfully, including problem solving, effective communication, program assessment, resource management and how to use emerging technologies.
The BA in organizational leadership is a 120 credit hour degree program, which includes a minimum of 45 upper division hours. These courses include upper division classes in Humanities, Arts and Design and Social-Behavioral Sciences. In your senior year, you will participate in small-group study and research, craft projects that demonstrate the skills and knowledge you have developed in the degree and construct portfolios in which you will argue, "In light of the degree learning outcomes, here is what I have learned, and here is evidence that I have learned." You will also learn to write proposals and reports, communicate effectively within organizations and practice ethical decision-making.
As a graduate of this program, you will be prepared for a range of positions in professional areas such as government, health care administration, nonprofit agencies and the service industry.
- #1 public university chosen by international students
- #1 in the U.S. for innovation
- #2 in the U.S. for online undergraduate degree programs
- A top producer of world’s elite scholars
- A prestigious global university
Arizona State University’s College of Integrative Sciences and Arts faculty members are deeply committed to exploration in their fields of work. Many of the college’s faculty and staff are recognized both nationally and internationally for their achievements, including the following national honors and awards:
- Fulbright Scholars
- American Educational Research Association fellows
- Distinguished Leader for Women in Psychology Leadership Award
- American Psychological Association fellows
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Society for the Promotion of Psychotherapeutic Science Section
- Leona Tyler Award for Lifetime Distinguished Contribution to Counseling Psychology
- Arizona Psychological Association, Faculty of the Year Award
- Ellen Nold Award for best article in the field of computers and composition studies
- Council of Writing Program Administrators, Best Book Award
Graduates with an ASU Online Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership have career opportunities illustrated in the following list. Career examples include but are not limited to: