Online Bachelor of Arts in Business (Global Leadership Degree)
Which degree are you most interested in?
Offered through ASU’s W. P. Carey School of Business, the online BA in business with a concentration in global leadership will prepare you for related careers by developing strong global business skills and focusing on global studies courses from regions around the world.
As a student studying business with a concentration in global leadership, you'll take a range of courses surveying global justice, comparative politics, principles of international business, global marketing management and more. You'll become fluent in cultural sensitivity and awareness, adept in understanding and bridging cultural divides and effective in leveraging diversity for business gains. You'll also explore international leadership and management, learn to lead on a global scale and graduate with immediate relevance in the world of global business.
Career opportunities in global leadership include domestic and international positions within global corporations at a variety of levels. As a graduate of the program, you'll be prepared for a career in politics, global supply chain management, international relations, global marketing management, economics, law, globalization, development, and more. Students with leadership degrees are particularly valuable to corporations with a global footprint, as well as humanitarian organizations working with worldwide issues.
One of the top business schools in the country:
- AACSB-accredited business school
- Ranked No. 6 online MBA program by the Princeton Review
- No. 6 for online graduate business programs and No. 6 online MBA program by U.S. News and World Report
- ASU's online bachelor's programs rank No. 2 in the nation by U.S. News and World Report
Faculty at the W. P. Carey School of Business outperform other schools for their innovative research and impact. The school is ranked within top performers for research by the University of Texas at Dallas and was recognized as No. 1 for authoring impactful research by Technovation. W. P. Carey faculty include a Nobel Laureate, National Academy of Sciences members. Faculty and lecturers also appear in renowned journals and conferences and remain active with innovative companies to drive global impact and maintain a network of resources for students at ASU.
W. P. Carey fosters an environment of global thinking, with a cohort of award-winning faculty from six continents around the globe, and a student body which represents more than 100 countries.
Graduates with an ASU Online Bachelor of Arts in Business (Global Leadership) have career opportunities illustrated in the following list. Career examples include but are not limited to:
Freshman applicants who meet the requirements for ASU freshman admission are eligible for direct admission to the W. P. Carey School of Business Bachelor of Arts degree program. To be admitted to ASU, you must be a high school graduate and meet one of the following criteria:
*ASU and W. P. Carey do not require the writing portion of these tests.
- An SAT Reasoning score of 1120* (March 2016 and after) or 1040* (prior to March 2016) for residents
- An SAT Reasoning score of 1180* (March 2016 and after) or 1110* (prior to March 2016) for nonresidents
- ACT 22 (24 nonresidents)*
- A high school class ranking in the top 25 percent
- An overall, unweighted high school GPA of 3.0 in competency courses defined by ASU (4.0 = A)
If you are a transfer student applying to the W. P. Carey School of Business Bachelor of Arts degree program, you are eligible for direct admission if you have met the following requirements:
An ASU Academic Integrity violation may preclude a student from entering or changing W. P. Carey academic programs.
- ASU transfer student admission requirements
- 3.0 cumulative ASU GPA (if you have attended ASU)
- 3.0 cumulative transfer GPA (if you have attended another institution)
- Minimum grade requirements must be met for all critical tracking courses taken (applicable only if student falls under critical tracking requirements)