Online Bachelor of Applied Science in Internet & Web Development
Which degree are you most interested in?
ASU’s Bachelor of Applied Science in Internet and Web Development focuses on the development of web sites, including user experience design, usability, multimedia design, emerging Web technologies, and cross-media and cross-platform graphic applications. While the degree is entirely online, you will work with an adviser throughout your degree program to plan and schedule classes.
The online BAS in Internet and Web Development is a flexible, 60-credit-hour degree designed specifically for students who have earned an associate of applied sciences (AAS) from a regionally accredited institution. Once you begin the program, you will take 19 credit hours of General Studies, including Social-Behavioral Sciences and Humanities, Arts and Design; 15 credit hours of BAS core classes, which includes Computer Systems Technology and Enterprise Planning and Implementation; 21 concentration-based credit hours, including classes such as Multimedia Design, Planning and Storyboards, and Website and E-Commerce Strategies; and 5 assignable credit hours, which will be selected by working with your advisor.
Appropriate AAS degrees for this BAS are graphic design, graphic arts, fine arts, or a technical discipline with related work experience.
Top 25% of all accredited engineering programs in the nation
- ASU #2 for online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- ASU #5 university in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 engineering online programs for veterans (2019)
- #9 engineering online graduate programs (2019)
- #38 engineering undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #44 graduate program - 24th among public institutions
- 60 engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Fulton Schools' 22,000+ students represent 135 countries, all 50 states, Washington, D.C., Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Ira A. Fulton offers a wide range of degree options. Students are engineers from day one–they don’t have to wait until they are juniors to be engineers.
According to U.S. News & World Report, Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering undergraduate degree programs are ranked in the top 25% percent of programs. Of the 320+ faculty members, the majority have been honored with the highest awards in their fields. Faculty milestones include:
- Nobel Laureate
- National Academy of Engineering members
- National Academy of Sciences members
- National Academy of Inventors members
- National Academy of Construction members
- More than 55 young investigator awards received in the last 10 years
Graduates with an ASU Online Bachelor of Applied Science in Internet and Web Development have career opportunities illustrated in the following list. Career examples include but are not limited to: