The program provides you with the knowledge and skills needed to work as a software engineer or software task leader on both large and small projects using either agile methodologies or formal CMMi approaches. The program addresses major software development methodologies, techniques, tools and processes for both developing and managing software projects. The program is instructed by appointed professors in the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering - School of Computing, Informatics & Decision Systems Engineering, who actively teach and research in the field of software engineering.
Top 25% of all accredited engineering programs in the nation
- #2 online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- #5 university in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 engineering online programs for veterans
- #9 engineering online graduate programs
- #11 university to earn an online graduate degree from
- #38 engineering undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #45 graduate program - 23rd among public institutions
- 60 engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Fulton Schools' 22,000+ students represent all 50 states and Puerto Rico, and 121 countries
Ira A. Fulton offers a wide range of degree options. Students are engineers from day one–they don’t have to wait until they are juniors to be engineers.