Online MBA/MS in Industrial Engineering
Which degree are you most interested in?
The MBA/Engineering concurrent degree program at Arizona State University combines advanced courses in technical areas with a rigorous management curriculum. The MBA/MS in Industrial Engineering is designed for working professionals who need to stay current in their area of expertise and develop enhanced business acumen.
Delivered entirely over the Internet to fit your demanding schedule, you’ll earn the highly ranked W. P. Carey MBA and Ira A. Fulton Schools MS IE degrees more quickly and at a lower cost than pursuing each degree separately. The online MBA is ranked top-5 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. You'll have access to a dedicated career services team as well as world-renowned business and engineering faculty.
- One-course-at-a-time MBA curriculum; delivered by the same world-renowned faculty who teach full-time and part-time, on-campus programs
- Flexible choices of four focused MS IE tracks
- Integrative capstone MBA course and a comprehensive MS exam
- One on-campus visit is for orientation at the start of the program is strongly encouraged
Ira A Fulton & W. P. Carey School of Business national rankings:
- #3 best online graduate business programs for veterans
- #3 best online MBA programs for veterans
- #6 best online graduate business programs
- #6 best online MBA programs
- #8 highest return on investment, full-time MBA
- ASU #2 for online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- ASU #5 university in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 engineering online programs for veterans (2019)
- #9 engineering online graduate programs (2019)
- #38 engineering undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #44 graduate program - 24th among public institutions
- 60 engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Fulton Schools' 22,000+ students represent 135 countries, all 50 states, Washington, D.C., Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Of the 320+ faculty members at Ira. A Fulton, the majority have been honored with the highest awards in their fields. Faculty milestones include a Nobel Laureate, National Academy of Engineering members, National Academy of Sciences members, National Academy of Inventors members, National Academy of Construction members and more than 55 young investigator awards received in the last 10 years.
Faculty at the W. P. Carey School of Business outperform other business schools for their innovative research and impact. The school is ranked within top performers for research by the University of Texas at Dallas and was recognized as No. 1 for authoring impactful research by Technovation. W.P. Carey faculty include a Nobel Laureate, National Academy of Sciences members. Faculty and lecturers also appear in renowned journals and conferences and remain active with innovative companies to drive global impact and maintain a network of resources for students at ASU.
Graduates of the concurrent MBA and Industrial Engineering master’s degree can help professionals in their career by:
Entrance to the MBA/MS Industrial Engineering program is contingent upon meeting all normal requirements of the ASU Graduate College, as well as the competitive admissions requirements of the W. P. Carey MBA and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering MS in Industrial Engineering program. Only one application is necessary for both programs, and it must include answers to three essay questions and a current resume. In addition, two letters of reference and official transcripts should be submitted directly to the ASU Graduate College. GMAT scores are required for the MBA application. GRE scores may be accepted. Contact an admissions representative for further details. A bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, another engineering discipline, computer science, mathematics or science is generally required (bachelor’s degree in a business discipline to be considered on a case-by-case basis). A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.2 is required.