Online MBA & MSE in Electrical Engineering
Study in the #1 online electrical engineering master’s program in the country, according to U.S. News & World Report. With this concurrent MBA/MSE program, you’ll gain both business acumen and engineering expertise to stay current in your area.
Next start date: 08/20/2020
Total classes: 18
Weeks per class: 7.5
Total credit hours: 56
Degree questions, answered.
Have questions about the MBA/MSE - Electrical Engineering? Fill out this form and we’ll get in touch!
Delivered entirely over the Internet to fit your demanding schedule, you’ll earn the highly ranked W. P. Carey MBA and #1 ranked Ira A. Fulton Schools MS Electrical engineering degrees more quickly and at a lower cost than pursuing each degree separately. The online MBA is ranked top 10 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. You'll have access to a dedicated career services team as well as world-renowned business and engineering faculty.
Additional Program Highlights:
- One-course-at-a-time MBA curriculum, delivered by the same world-renowned faculty who teach full-time and part-time on-campus programs
- Flexible choices of five focused MSE EE tracks
- Integrative capstone MBA course and a comprehensive MSE exam
- One on-campus visit is for orientation at the start of the program is strongly encouraged
- World-renowned business and engineering faculty
Entrance to the MBA/MS in Electrical Engineering program is contingent upon meeting all normal requirements of the Office of Graduate Education, as well as the competitive admissions requirements of the W. P. Carey MBA and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering MSE in Electrical Engineering programs.