Advancements in electrical engineering are accelerating faster and faster, challenging the visionary engineer to find a place in the intensely competitive world of high technology. At ASU's Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering, faculty and student research teams are working on breakthrough knowledge, setting the pace for the remarkable spectrum of innovation that promises to revolutionize life and work.
This professional program will connect you to the challenges of global integration and help prepare you for the many exciting career possibilities the 21st century promises.
Top 25% of all accredited engineering programs in the nation
- #2 online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- #5 university in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 engineering online programs for veterans
- #9 engineering online graduate programs
- #11 university to earn an online graduate degree from
- #38 engineering undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #45 graduate program - 23rd among public institutions
- 60 engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Fulton Schools' 22,000+ students represent all 50 states and Puerto Rico, and 121 countries
Ira A. Fulton offers a wide range of degree options. Students are engineers from day one–they don’t have to wait until they are juniors to be engineers.