Your knowledge of engineering is valuable, and with this online Master of Engineering in Engineering Management program you can learn to use your expertise and technical proficiency to solve management-related issues across the field. As a student you will explore core leadership skills in data analytics, task management, team development and other areas critical to promoting project success. You can also continue to advance your technical skills in courses such as Information Systems Engineering, Design of Experiments, Reliability Engineering, Simulating Stochastic Systems and more. This degree focuses on cutting edge engineering and management topics, preparing graduates to solve today’s workplace challenges and become future leaders in the industry.
Top 25% of all accredited engineering programs in the nation
- #2 online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- #5 university in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 engineering online programs for veterans
- #9 engineering online graduate programs
- #11 university to earn an online graduate degree from
- #38 engineering undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #45 graduate program - 23rd among public institutions
- 60 engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Fulton Schools' 22,000+ students represent all 50 states and Puerto Rico, and 121 countries
Ira A. Fulton offers a wide range of degree options. Students are engineers from day one–they don’t have to wait until they are juniors to be engineers.