Your knowledge of engineering is valuable, and with this online Master of Engineering in Engineering Management program you can learn to use your expertise and technical proficiency to solve management-related issues across the field. As a student you will explore core leadership skills in data analytics, task management, team development and other areas critical to promoting project success. You can also continue to advance your technical skills in courses such as Information Systems Engineering, Design of Experiments, Reliability Engineering, Simulating Stochastic Systems and more. This degree focuses on cutting edge engineering and management topics, preparing graduates to solve today’s workplace challenges and become future leaders in the industry.
Top 25% of all accredited engineering programs in the nation:
- #4 Online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- #5 University in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 Engineering programs for veterans
- #11 University to earn an online degree from
- #11 Online engineering graduate programs
- #37 Undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #43 Graduate program - 23rd among public institutions
- 45+ Engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Represent more than 20,000 students from all 50 states and 121 countries
- The electrical engineering B.S.E. program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Ira A. Fulton offers a wide range of degree options. Students are engineers from day one–they don’t have to wait until they are juniors to be engineers.