This online certificate program aims to provide students with a set of contemporary tools to produce measurable improvements in business processes. In particular, graduates of the certificate program will gain an in-depth understanding of the Define Measure Analyze Improve Control process and the tools used to achieve effective process and product improvement; develop the leadership and team-building skills necessary to oversee continuous improvement projects with many stakeholders; and understand how lean principles and design for Six Sigma fit into the overall task of product and process improvement.
The culminating experience is in line with the Black Belt certification requirements used nationwide in similar certification programs.
Graduates of this certificate program will:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the DMAIC process and the tools used to achieve effective process and product improvement
- Develop leadership and team-building skills necessary to oversee continuous improvement projects with many stakeholders
- Understand how lean principles and design for Six Sigma fit into the overall task of product and process improvement.
Top 25% of all accredited engineering programs in the nation
- #4 online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- #5 university in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 engineering online programs for veterans
- #11 university to earn an online graduate degree from
- #38 engineering undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #45 graduate program - 23rd among public institutions
- 60 engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Fulton Schools' 22,000+ students represent all 50 states and Puerto Rico, and 121 countries
Ira A. Fulton offers a wide range of degree options. Students are engineers from day one–they don’t have to wait until they are juniors to be engineers.