Online BSE in Engineering Management
Which degree are you most interested in?
The Bachelor of Science in Engineering (BSE) program in engineering management is designed to provide you with the skills for effective management and leadership of engineering-driven enterprises.
This ABET accredited program is ideal for students interested in engineering and business, including working professionals who would like to pursue an undergraduate engineering degree. The online access allows flexibility for those who cannot attend classes through a traditional, in-person campus. The curriculum provides breadth through engineering science and design courses combined with depth in business analytics. This knowledge is augmented with an understanding of business practices, organizational behavior, and management skills to enable success in managing scientific or engineering operations following graduation. Through academic bridges to ASU’s W. P. Carey School of Business, students will enroll in foundational courses such as accounting, economics, and management.
In addition to the diverse career opportunities available in engineering management, graduates will be provided with a foundation of strong management skills. Engineers who graduate from this program will also acquire a deep understanding of current management and leadership principles and will understand the business ramifications of their designs and their improvements.
Top 25% of all accredited engineering programs in the nation
- ASU #2 for online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- ASU #5 university in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 engineering online programs for veterans (2019)
- #9 engineering online graduate programs (2019)
- #38 engineering undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #44 graduate program - 24th among public institutions
- 60 engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Fulton Schools' 22,000+ students represent 135 countries, all 50 states, Washington, D.C., Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Ira A. Fulton offers a wide range of degree options. Students are engineers from day one–they don’t have to wait until they are juniors to be engineers.
According to U.S. News & World Report, Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering undergraduate degree programs are ranked in the top 25% percent of programs. Of the 320+ faculty members, the majority have been honored with the highest awards in their fields. Faculty milestones include:
- Nobel Laureate
- National Academy of Engineering members
- National Academy of Sciences members
- National Academy of Inventors members
- National Academy of Construction members
- More than 55 young investigator awards received in the last 10 years
Graduates with an ASU Online Bachelor of Science in Engineering in Engineering Management have career opportunities illustrated in the following list. Career examples include but are not limited to:
- Minimum 1210 SAT combined evidence-based reading and writing plus math score (or 1140 if taken prior to March 5, 2016) or minimum 24 ACT combined score; or 3.00 minimum ABOR GPA; or class ranking in top 25 percent of high school class, and
- Admission may be granted with one deficiency in no more than two competency areas. Deficiencies in both math and science are not acceptable.
Transfer students with less than 24 college credit hours:
- Minimum transfer GPA of 2.75 for less than 24 transfer hours, and/li>
- satisfy the freshmen admission requirements/li>
Transfer Students with 24 or more college credit hours:
- Minimum transfer GPA of 2.75 for 24 or more transfer hours, and
- If Undergraduate Admissions requires submission of a high school transcript, admission may be granted with one deficiency in no more than two competency areas. Deficiencies in both math and laboratory science are not acceptable.