This ABET accredited program is ideal for students interested in engineering and business, including working professionals who would like to pursue an undergraduate engineering degree. The online access allows flexibility for those who cannot attend classes through a traditional, in-person campus. The curriculum provides breadth through engineering science and design courses combined with depth in business analytics. This knowledge is augmented with an understanding of business practices, organizational behavior, and management skills to enable success in managing scientific or engineering operations following graduation. Through academic bridges to ASU’s W. P. Carey School of Business, students will enroll in foundational courses such as accounting, economics, and management.
In addition to the diverse career opportunities available in engineering management, graduates will be provided with a foundation of strong management skills. Engineers who graduate from this program will also acquire a deep understanding of current management and leadership principles and will understand the business ramifications of their designs and their improvements.
Top 25% of all accredited engineering programs in the nation
- #2 online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- #5 university in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 engineering online programs for veterans
- #9 engineering online graduate programs
- #11 university to earn an online graduate degree from
- #38 engineering undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #45 graduate program - 23rd among public institutions
- 60 engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Fulton Schools' 22,000+ students represent all 50 states and Puerto Rico, and 121 countries
Ira A. Fulton offers a wide range of degree options. Students are engineers from day one–they don’t have to wait until they are juniors to be engineers.