Through subjects like public policy, public leadership and management, you will explore the challenges of management and leadership within public organizations and understand the processes associated with policy development. You’ll examine practical solutions to problems within the public sector and look at public administration, public service and policy from a professional standpoint. You will learn from award-winning faculty who are leading scholars of public administration as well as practitioners who teach from their rich experience.
With a BS in public service and public policy, you will be empowered to create change in the public service sector through careers in all levels of government and nonprofit organizations. Potential careers include city management, arts and culture administration, community outreach, parks and recreation management, legislative positions and lobbying.
- Research is the forefront of all academic activities with 20 research centers for advancing research and discovery around challenges that affect us globally
- Home to ASU’s most diverse student body —and the largest community of first-generation college students
- #1 university in the U.S. for innovation
- Named a prestigious global university
- #2 university in the country for online undergraduate degree programs