Online Bachelor of Arts in Business (Retail Management)
Which degree are you most interested in?
ASU’s online Bachelor of Arts in business with a concentration in retail management focuses on the knowledge and skills necessary for leadership roles within the retail industry. Offered through The W. P. Carey School of Business, this degree provides the full business core plus a concentration with retail-specific coursework.
The curriculum for this program was developed in collaboration with faculty and industry professionals to provide a curriculum responsive to industry needs. Some of the topics you'll explore as a student of business with a concentration in retail management include leading organizations, essentials of services marketing and quality management and measurement. As a graduate of this program, you'll possess the broad preparation and requisite leadership skills to assume positions of responsibility in the retail industry.
One of the top business schools in the country:
- AACSB-accredited business school
- Ranked No. 6 online MBA program by the Princeton Review
- No. 6 for online graduate business programs and No. 6 online MBA program by U.S. News and World Report
- ASU's online bachelor's programs rank No. 2 in the nation by U.S. News and World Report
Faculty at the W. P. Carey School of Business outperform other schools for their innovative research and impact. The school is ranked within top performers for research by the University of Texas at Dallas and was recognized as No. 1 for authoring impactful research by Technovation. W. P. Carey faculty include a Nobel Laureate, National Academy of Sciences members. Faculty and lecturers also appear in renowned journals and conferences and remain active with innovative companies to drive global impact and maintain a network of resources for students at ASU.
W. P. Carey fosters an environment of global thinking, with a cohort of award-winning faculty from six continents around the globe, and a student body which represents more than 100 countries.
Graduates with an ASU Online Bachelor of Arts in Business (Retail Management) have career opportunities illustrated in the following list. Career examples include but are not limited to:
Freshman applicants who meet the requirements for ASU freshman admission are eligible for direct admission to the W. P. Carey School of Business Bachelor of Arts degree program. To be admitted to ASU, you must be a high school graduate and meet one of the following criteria:
*ASU and W. P. Carey do not require the writing portion of these tests.
- An SAT Reasoning score of 1120* (March 2016 and after) or 1040* (prior to March 2016) for residents
- An SAT Reasoning score of 1180* (March 2016 and after) or 1110* (prior to March 2016) for nonresidents
- ACT 22 (24 nonresidents)*
- A high school class ranking in the top 25 percent
- An overall, unweighted high school GPA of 3.0 in competency courses defined by ASU (4.0 = A)
If you are a transfer student applying to the W. P. Carey School of Business Bachelor of Arts degree program, you are eligible for direct admission if you have met the following requirements:
An ASU Academic Integrity violation may preclude a student from entering or changing W. P. Carey academic programs.
- ASU transfer student admission requirements
- 3.0 cumulative ASU GPA (if you have attended ASU)
- 3.0 cumulative transfer GPA (if you have attended another institution)
- Minimum grade requirements must be met for all critical tracking courses taken (applicable only if student falls under critical tracking requirements)