Online Master of Science in Information Systems Management
The STEM-certified master’s in information systems management online prepares you for in-demand, high-earning IT-related jobs. You’ll choose one of three curriculum specializations and acquire the business and leadership skills needed for senior management positions in the IT field.
Next start date: 08/18/2022
Total classes: 10
Weeks per class: 5
Total credit hours: 30
Degree questions, answered.
Have questions about the Information Systems Management (MS)? Fill out this form and we’ll get in touch!
What is a master’s in information systems management?
The master’s in information systems management degree online prepares you to be a leader in one of the fastest growing sectors of the global economy; IT. The skills acquired in this program will allow you to be a leading candidate for senior leadership positions in IT management.
You’ll tailor the program to your interests by choosing one of three specializations to focus on during your program:
- Cloud computing: Students in this specialization will gain expertise in developing, deploying and managing cloud technologies.
- Data analytics: This specialization extends the coverage of the program’s data analytics topics to help students develop advanced skills in big data technologies.
- Tech consulting: This specialization is oriented toward students who are interested in a career in an IT organization within business or government.
In-demand skills you’ll develop during the course of the program include:
- Developing innovative management skills needed to lead IT organizations.
- Enhanced communication skills.
- How to integrate technology solutions in alignment with strategic business goals.
- How to manage complex enterprise technology systems.
- Learning how to select, motivate and manage high-performance project teams.
Is a management degree in information systems worth it?
STEM-related jobs have a higher earning potential than non-STEM-related jobs. The median annual wage for STEM occupations is $86,980, while non-STEM-related occupations earn less than half as much with a median annual wage of $38,160.
Management and information system classes online
The cutting-edge curriculum of the master’s in information systems management online will strengthen your technology leadership skills. Students customize their degree path by choosing one of three program specializations: tech consulting, cloud computing or data analytics. Students can also take elective courses from specialization tracks other than theirs.
What can I do with a master’s in information systems management?
Graduates of the master’s in information systems management program can utilize their skills in in-demand, high-paying STEM-related jobs. You’ll be prepared to take the next step in your technology career and lead an IT team.
Requirements to earn your master’s degree at ASU Online
Applicants to the Master of Science in information systems management program must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the W. P. Carey School of Business.
Join our world-renowned and accredited business school
Study at one of the best business schools in the nation
The W. P. Carey School of Business is one of the top business schools in the country. Our AACSB-accredited business school is committed to delivering excellent quality and great value. Our peer-reviewed U.S. News & World Report rankings reflect our commitment to academics, groundbreaking research and positive student outcomes.
best online MBA programs.
best online general management MBA program.
best online MBA programs in marketing.
best online business analytics MBA program.