Offered online through The International School of Biomedical Diagnostics, this professional degree is designed to cover four core curricular areas that provide the foundation for the degree program:
- Technology of Diagnostics
- Science of Diagnostics
- Business of Diagnostics
- Application of Diagnostics
You will learn how diagnostics influences every facet of healthcare including pharmaceutical and technology development, patient management, health care finance, and health care policy. You will develop an understanding of the regulatory, business, legal, and technological facets of biomedical diagnostics.
This 30 credit hour program is offered in condensed 7.5 week sessions and is designed to be completed in one year. Students will complete an Applied Project in which they will work with ASU professors or industry partners on a topic relevant to the diagnostics field.
Graduates will be prepared to work with top biomedical companies in positions that will transform healthcare. They will also be prepared for advancement and management positions within the field.
Developing the health workforce of the future:
At the College of Health Solutions, students and faculty research solutions to global pressing health challenges while preparing the health workforce of the future.
- In the fall 2016, the College of Health Solutions had 247 Barrett Honors scholars, 146 faculty, 5,813 students and 9 million in research expenditures.
- Embedded partnerships in the community give students additional resources and networking opportunities including the Mayo Clinic, Barrow Neurological Institute, HonorHealth, Dignity Health, Health Care Sector Partnership and more
- $9 million in research expenditures