Online Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Which degree are you most interested in?
The W. P. Carey Online MBA is designed to provide the ability to obtain a master's degree from an AACSB-accredited, top-30 business school no matter where you live. Focused and flexible, the highly ranked program delivers the knowledge and skills you need to advance your career, whether you travel for work or simply prefer learning whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you.
Delivered entirely over the Internet, the Online MBA is ideal for career professionals who need flexibility, convenience, and quality. Ranked Top 5 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, the W. P. Carey Online MBA delivers a comprehensive business curriculum, many ways to customize your MBA to your goals, and personal support every step of the way. Earn the same highly ranked MBA as full-time and part-time programs — with the same curriculum, taught by the same faculty – and join a network of prestigious business school alumni.
Additional Program Highlights:
- Top 5 ranked online MBA in the nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Gain in-depth knowledge with a specific area of emphasis and customize your MBA to meet your career goals
- Career services team dedicated to the needs of working professionals
- Two-course-at-a-time curriculum
- Start in January or August
- 7.5 week courses
One of the top business schools in the country:
- The W. P. Carey School is ranked No. 2 in the nation for undergraduate supply chain management, No. 3 for graduate supply chain management and No. 10 for undergraduate management by U.S. News & World Report
- AACSB-accredited business school
- Ranked No. 7 online MBA program by the Princeton Review
- No. 3 online graduate business programs for veterans, No. 2 for online graduate business programs, No. 5 online MBA program and No. 4 online MBA program for veterans by U.S. News and World Report
Faculty at the W. P. Carey School of Business outperform other schools for their innovative research and impact. The school is ranked within top performers for research by the University of Texas at Dallas and was recognized as No. 1 for authoring impactful research by Technovation. W. P. Carey faculty include a Nobel Laureate, National Academy of Sciences members. Faculty and lecturers also appear in renowned journals and conferences and remain active with innovative companies to drive global impact and maintain a network of resources for students at ASU.
W. P. Carey fosters an environment of global thinking, with a cohort of award-winning faculty from six continents around the globe, and a student body which represents more than 100 countries.
Graduates with an ASU online Master of Business Administration have career opportunities illustrated in the following list. Career examples include but are not limited to:
Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the W. P. Carey School of Business.
Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
Applicants must have a minimum of a 3.00 cumulative GPA (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of a student's first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum of a 3.00 cumulative GPA (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- Graduate admission application and application fee
- Official transcripts
- GMAT or GRE test scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Short-answer questions
- Proof of English proficiency
Additional Application Information
An applicant whose native language is not English (regardless of current residency) must provide proof of English proficiency.
Letters of recommendation should comment on the student's motivation, commitment, achievements, work experience and opportunity for success in the program.