As a Political Science student in The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, you will be offered a wide-ranging and rigorous curriculum that reflects contemporary geopolitics, economics and events. Our courses will prepare you for increasingly sophisticated, interconnected and competitive marketplaces, as well as the ability to think analytically and communicate clearly and persuasively.
Throughout your degree program, you will be able to choose from courses such as Contemporary Global Controversies, Politics and Film, Political Theory and American Foreign Policy. As a BA in Political Science student, you will also be required foreign language study, which consists of 101, 102, 201 and 202, or the equivalent competency level established through testing.
The largest and most diverse unit at Arizona State University:
- Top 5 for best qualified graduates, according to Wall Street Journal.
- Top 20 for humanities research, according to the National Science Foundation
- 20,000 enrolled students, 89 undergraduate majors, 134 graduate degrees and 22 interdisciplinary schools and departments
- $115 million in research expenditures
- #1 most innovative university in the U.S.