Offered through the Del E. Webb School of Construction, this online degree program features areas of study in construction management and facility management. The construction management concentration will help you achieve upper level management positions in various sectors of the construction industry through improved competency in project, program, and company management. The facility management concentration supports your career goals related to the maintenance, operation, renovation or decommissioning of existing facilities.
Top 25% of all accredited engineering programs in the nation
- #2 online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- #5 university in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 engineering online programs for veterans
- #9 engineering online graduate programs
- #11 university to earn an online graduate degree from
- #38 engineering undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #45 graduate program - 23rd among public institutions
- 60 engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Fulton Schools' 22,000+ students represent all 50 states and Puerto Rico, and 121 countries
Ira A. Fulton offers a wide range of degree options. Students are engineers from day one–they don’t have to wait until they are juniors to be engineers.