The online Master of Science in Information Technology program is designed to improve the technical skills of those students wishing to increase their knowledge of today’s cyber system infrastructure. This online program provides more technical depth in areas of networking, information systems, and cybersecurity to better support information technology related disciplines within engineering, education, or government agencies.
The Information Technology program focuses on developing the ability to conceptualize, organize and realize information technology projects that meet the needs of users within an organizational or societal context. Program coursework encompasses core technologies and a specialization area with a culminating portfolio or project.
Top 25% of all accredited engineering programs in the nation
- #2 online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- #5 university in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 engineering online programs for veterans
- #9 engineering online graduate programs
- #11 university to earn an online graduate degree from
- #38 engineering undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #45 graduate program - 23rd among public institutions
- 60 engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Fulton Schools' 22,000+ students represent all 50 states and Puerto Rico, and 121 countries
Ira A. Fulton offers a wide range of degree options. Students are engineers from day one–they don’t have to wait until they are juniors to be engineers.