Offered by ASU’s School of Community Resources and Development, this graduate level certificate program is intended for professionals who work in or desire to work in the tourism industry.
You will explore the practice of management and development of sustainable tourism businesses and destinations. In completing the certificate, you will gain knowledge in topics such as the integration of economic, social and environmental aspects of sustainability as it relates to tourism; conducting sustainability audits for destinations and businesses; community impacts of tourism; and sustainable destination and business planning and management.
Consisting of 18 credit hours of coursework, the program will provide you with enhanced recognition and credentials in an area experiencing a great deal of interest and growth. You will be able to further your career by obtaining advanced education specific to sustainability practices in tourism.
- Home to ASU’s most diverse student body —and the largest community of first-generation college students.
- #1 university in the U.S. for innovation
- Top 10 in the nation for employability
- Named a prestigious global university
- #4 university in the country for online undergraduate degree programs