With the ASU DARS, or Degree Audit Reporting System, you can easily track your real-time degree progress and determine whether you’re on track toward graduation.
To run your DARS report, begin by logging into My ASU and clicking on the “Degree Progress” link under your program title in the “My Programs” section. This will drop down a few options, including the DARS link. To run your DARS report, follow these steps:
1. Click the “Degree Audit (DARS)” link.
2. Click the “Request New Degree Audit” button. If there’s a default program listed, check to make sure it corresponds with your correct major and catalog year. If it does, click “Submit New Audit” to continue.
If no default program is listed, or if the major and/or catalog year listed is incorrect, you should run a selected program. Click “Run Selected Program” to continue.
3. Now, follow the drop-down boxes:
- Select the first letter of your major.
- Select your major.
- Specify your field/specialization.
- Select your catalog year (usually the year you started attending ASU).
- Click Submit a New Audit.
The report may take a minute or two to process. The page will automatically update itself and appear on the screen. Click “Open Degree Audit” to view your DARS report in a new window. Be sure to click “Open All Sections” to see your entire report.
Have more questions about your DARS? Check out the video below or visit the Academic Support Team section in My ASU to connect with your academic advisor or success coach.