The program’s award-winning faculty will guide you through fundamental engineering courses along with specialty courses in analog and digital circuits, electromagnetic fields, microprocessors, communications networks, solid-state electronics, and electric power and energy systems. The program integrates the fundamentals with practical real-world experience in an online environment. Labs incorporate a combination of practical hardware along with industry-standard design and simulation tools to provide you with the applied skills needed in today’s global engineering environment.
Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering:
- #4 online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- #5 university in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 Engineering Programs for Veterans
- #11 university to earn an online degree from
- #13 Online Engineering Graduate Programs
- #37 Undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #43 Graduate Program - 23rd among public institutions
- 45+ engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Represent more than 20,000 students from all 50 states and 121 countries
- The electrical engineering B.S.E. program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Ira A. Fulton offers a wide range of degree options. Students are engineers from day one–they don’t have to wait until they are juniors to be engineers.