This online, interdisciplinary engineering degree program blends engineering and business, allowing you to remain technically astute while acquiring valuable management skills. You will gain a foundation of solid analytical skills and leadership/management skills that stimulate collaboration, all based on industrial engineering core capabilities. Also included are modern leadership and management techniques in areas such as engineering administration, systems engineering, project management, risk management, and strategic technology development. Electives focusing on entrepreneurship and innovation, supply chain management, systems and software management, and quality management are also part of the program.
Top 25% of all accredited engineering programs in the nation:
- #4 online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- #5 university in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 Engineering Programs for Veterans
- #11 university to earn an online degree from
- #13 Online Engineering Graduate Programs
- #37 Undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #43 Graduate Program - 23rd among public institutions
- 45+ engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Represent more than 20,000 students from all 50 states and 121 countries
- The electrical engineering B.S.E. program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Ira A. Fulton offers a wide range of degree options. Students are engineers from day one–they don’t have to wait until they are juniors to be engineers.