ASU's master of science in graphic information technology is ideal for military personnel, government employees, and graphics or technology educators. Students come to the online program with expertise in digital photography, web design and development, print technology, multimedia, informational graphics, graphic sales and management, technical and scientific visualization, or other creative or technical backgrounds.
The MS in graphic information technology program begins six times per year and a GRE score is required at the time of application.
Top 25% of all accredited engineering programs in the nation
- #4 online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- #5 university in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 engineering online programs for veterans
- #11 university to earn an online graduate degree from
- #38 engineering undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #45 graduate program - 23rd among public institutions
- 60 engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Fulton Schools' 22,000+ students represent all 50 states and Puerto Rico, and 121 countries
Ira A. Fulton offers a wide range of degree options. Students are engineers from day one–they don’t have to wait until they are juniors to be engineers.