Trying to calculate how much longer until you earn that precious degree? Checking your academic progress is easy. Begin by logging into MyASU and clicking on the Degree Progress link under your program title in the My Programs section. This will drop down a few options, including the DARS link. DARS stands for Degree Audit Reporting System. To run your DARS report, follow these steps:
1. Click the Degree Audit (DARS) link.
2. Click the Request New Degree Audit button. If there is a default program listed, check to make sure it corresponds with your correct major and catalog year. If it does, click Submit New Audit to continue.
- If no default program is listed, or if the major and/or catalog year listed is incorrect, you should run a selected program. Click Run Selected Program to continue.
3. Now follow the drop down boxes:
- Select the first letter of your major
- Select your major
- Specify your field/specialization
- Select your catalog year (usually the year you started attending ASU)
- Click Submit a New Audit.
The report may take a minute or two to process. The page will automatically update itself and appear on the screen. Click Open Degree Audit to view your DARS report in a new window. Be sure to click Open All Sections to see your entire report.
Have more questions about your DARS? Visit the Academic Support Team section in MyASU to connect with your Academic Advisor or Success Coach.