Build your customized student profile
You’re interested in pursuing your educational goals, but haven’t decided which path is right for you. Let our personal enrollment assistant help.
Answer a few questions about your education goals and discover personalized resources to guide your exploration. Our personal enrollment assistant assesses your answers and provides you with relevant degree suggestions that fit your interests, goals and needs. You’ll also receive a checklist with next steps in the admission process, as well as content unique to your goals.
We understand your time is valuable, and that’s why our enrollment assistant can save your student profile so you don’t lose your suggestions or research. Don’t worry though; if your academic goals change, you can always edit your answers to any of the questions.
Here’s how it works:
To create your student profile, navigate to the ‘Help me choose’ button located on the right side of any page on the ASU Online website.
- Select your program type.
- Choose your desired type of educational program, including a bachelor’s degree, graduate degree, certificate or individual online course.
- Answer a couple of additional questions about who you are and where you are in your educational journey.
- Choose study areas that interest you.
- You can select more than one.
- Choose an avatar.