The online technological entrepreneurship and management degree bridges the gap between technology and business for students who want to launch their own technology-based ventures, profit or non-profit, or prepare for a career in product/service design and development or technology management. As a student in this program, you will have the opportunity to learn to start, finance and operate businesses and nonprofit organizations. TEM is a collaborative effort bringing together faculty from diverse programs focused on entrepreneurship and technological advances across campuses.
During your time in this program, you will work individually and in virtual, collaborative project teams that may include students from other academic degree programs who have enrolled in TEM courses to complement their primary course of study. This cross-pollination mirrors the real-world, multi-disciplinary approach to solving complex technical challenges and developing high-impact, high-value products. Through coursework and projects in product development, consumer behavior, process innovation, management and entrepreneurship, you will gain a full spectrum of skills needed to be an entrepreneur.
Ira A Fulton & W.P Carey School of Business national rankings:
- Ira A. Fulton undergraduate degree programs are ranked in the top 25% of programs across the U.S.
- #2 online graduate business programs for veterans
- #3 online graduate business programs
- #3 online MBA programs for veterans
- #5 online MBA programs
- #8 engineering programs for veterans
- #8 highest return on investment, full-time MBA
- #11 university to earn an online degree from
- #13 Online engineering Graduate Programs
- #25 full-time MBA programs