The BS in Technical Communication is the only undergraduate technical communication degree program available in the state of Arizona. The curriculum brings together information, writing, multimedia, and communication technology, and includes courses such as Principles of Visual Communication, Principles of Writing with Technology, Writing for Professional Publication and Proposal Writing.
Throughout the degree program you will develop a wide range of skills and knowledge, including how to: collaborate with colleagues and other professionals, respond to the needs of specific audiences, use standard tools for accessing, retrieving and evaluating information, use conventions of format and structure in documents, develop flexible strategies for drafting, revising, editing and proof-reading, and apply appropriate standards, laws, policies and accepted practices for the use of a variety of technologies.
- #1 public university chosen by international students
- #1 in the U.S. for innovation
- #4 in the U.S. for online undergraduate degree programs
- Top 10 university for employability
- A top producer of world’s elite scholars
- A prestigious global university