Offered entirely online through the School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning, this program focuses on the spatial patterns in natural science in features such as landforms, plants, weather and water. You will explore social or environmental science in relation to economic patterns, human populations and transportation.
As a bachelor of science in geography graduate, you will be qualified for a broad variety of careers, including cartographers, GIS specialists and analysts, hydrology and water resource specialists and environmental impact analysts. You will also be prepared for graduate work in areas such as climate science, cultural geography, urban and regional analysis, GIScience and spatial analysis, and environmental and landscape dynamics.
The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
The largest and most diverse unit at Arizona State University:
- Top 5 for best qualified graduates, according to Wall Street Journal
- Top 20 for humanities research, according to the National Science Foundation
- 20,000 enrolled students, 89 undergraduate majors, 134 graduate degrees and 22 interdisciplinary schools and departments
- $115 million in research expenditures
- #1 university in the nation for innovation