This comprehensive program is offered entirely online through the School of Social Transformation. You will explore women and gender studies through the lens of culture, economics, history, literature, film, politics and science. The program’s liberal arts emphasis will provide you with strong writing, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
The interdisciplinary nature of the program prepares you for a variety of careers in areas such as government, law, consulting, education, business, public relations, and nonprofit organizations. As a graduate, you will be prepared for leadership roles in your chosen professional field and in your community.
ASU’s College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
The largest and most diverse unit at Arizona State University:
- Top 5 for best qualified graduates, according to Wall Street Journal
- Top 20 for humanities research, according to the National Science Foundation
- 20,000 enrolled students, 89 undergraduate majors, 134 graduate degrees and 22 interdisciplinary schools and departments
- $115 million in research expenditures
- #1 university in the U.S. for innovation