The BA in organizational leadership is a 120 credit hour degree program, which includes a minimum of 45 upper division hours. These courses include upper division classes in Humanities, Arts and Design and Social-Behavioral Sciences. In your senior year, you will participate in small-group study and research, craft projects that demonstrate the skills and knowledge you have developed in the degree and construct portfolios in which you will argue, "In light of the degree learning outcomes, here is what I have learned, and here is evidence that I have learned." You will also learn to write proposals and reports, communicate effectively within organizations and practice ethical decision-making.
As a graduate of this program, you will be prepared for a range of positions in professional areas such as government, health care administration, nonprofit agencies and the service industry.
- #1 public university chosen by international students
- #1 in the U.S. for innovation
- #4 in the U.S. for online undergraduate degree programs
- Top 10 university for employability
- A top producer of world’s elite scholars
- A prestigious global university