This program is a flexible, 60-credit-hour degree designed specifically for students who have earned an Associate of Applied Science from a regionally accredited institution. The BAS degree combines the technical experience gained in your associate degree program with a broader educational experience in management, leadership, critical thinking and communications.
The BAS with a concentration in operations management technology requires 19 general studies credit hours, which includes classes such as Humanities, Fine Arts and Design, and Physical Sciences in Technology; 15 BAS core credit hours including Computer Systems Technology and Enterprise Planning and Implementation; and 21 credit hours focused on the operations management technology concentration, which includes Industrial Human Resource Management and Ethical Issues in Technology.
Top 25% of all accredited engineering programs in the nation:
- #4 online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- #5 university in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 Engineering Programs for Veterans
- #11 university to earn an online degree from
- #13 Online Engineering Graduate Programs
- #37 Undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #43 Graduate Program - 23rd among public institutions
- 45+ engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Represent more than 20,000 students from all 50 states and 121 countries
- The electrical engineering B.S.E. program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Ira A. Fulton offers a wide range of degree options. Students are engineers from day one–they don’t have to wait until they are juniors to be engineers.