The online BAS in Internet and Web Development is a flexible, 60-credit-hour degree designed specifically for students who have earned an associate of applied sciences (AAS) from a regionally accredited institution. Once you begin the program, you will take 19 credit hours of General Studies, including Social-Behavioral Sciences and Humanities, Arts and Design; 15 credit hours of BAS core classes, which includes Computer Systems Technology and Enterprise Planning and Implementation; 21 concentration-based credit hours, including classes such as Multimedia Design, Planning and Storyboards, and Website and E-Commerce Strategies; and 5 assignable credit hours, which will be selected by working with your advisor.
Appropriate AAS degrees for this BAS are graphic design, graphic arts, fine arts, or a technical discipline with related work experience.
Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering:
- #4 online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- #5 university in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 Engineering Programs for Veterans
- #11 university to earn an online degree from
- #13 Online Engineering Graduate Programs
- #37 Undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #43 Graduate Program - 23rd among public institutions
- 45+ engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Represent more than 20,000 students from all 50 states and 121 countries
- The electrical engineering B.S.E. program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Ira A. Fulton offers a wide range of degree options. Students are engineers from day one–they don’t have to wait until they are juniors to be engineers.