The executive police administration concentration is a part of the Master of Arts in Public Safety Leadership and Administration is offered by the College of Public Service & Community Solutions through ASU Online. The 33-hour program can be completed in as little as one year. A culminating experience is a required element in the program. These mentored, applied projects tie theory to practice. In doing so, they represent opportunities for students to make direct and positive impacts in their home communities.
Through the executive police administration degree, you will gain knowledge in organizational structures and strategies that support the systematic use of partnerships and problem-solving techniques to develop effective crime reduction solutions. The executive police administration concentration provides students with an experience to grow their working knowledge around law enforcement service organizations while also building a strong foundation of public administration skills.
EPA courses are designed to encourage students to assess the underlying conditions that contribute to public safety problems and develop proactive solutions that reduce crime, increase public trust and build stronger communities. ASU online students earning a PSLA will be well equipped to perform managerial duties in federal, state, local territorial, and tribal law enforcement agencies, as well as probation and parole, child support services, homeland security and allied security professions.
ASU College of Public Service and Community Solutions:
- Research is the forefront of all academic activities with 20 research centers for advancing research and discovery around challenges that affect us globally
- Home to ASU’s most diverse student body —and the largest community of first-generation college students
- #1 university in the U.S. for innovation
- Top 10 in the nation for employability
- Named a prestigious global university
- #4 university in the country for online undergraduate degree programs