The curriculum provides a comprehensive understanding of the professional, ethical, and cultural issues within in the field. The combination of theory and practice will help you develop your analytical abilities, technological expertise and skills necessary for success in technical communication careers. You will learn from skilled faculty with a range of expertise, including visual communication and information design, content strategy and management, global and cross-cultural communication, social media, and user experience (UX).
As a technical communication graduate, you will be prepared for careers in writing, editing, design, and research in which you will communicate effectively with a broad range of audiences. These skills may support you in your current position or help you build a new career in technical communication.
- #1 in the U.S. for innovation
- #1 public university chosen by international students
- #4 in the U.S. for online undergraduate degree programs
- Top 10 university for employability
- A top producer of world’s elite scholars
- A prestigious global university