The online MS in human nutrition with a dietetics concentration, offered by the ASU College of Health Solutions, is a non-thesis option for registered dietitians seeking to continue their education and advance their skills as practitioners. Designed with working professionals and students' learning preferences in mind, this online program can be completed either full time or part time. The online program is based on the scientific foundations of nutrition and prepares students to have strong writing skills, computer literacy, interpretive expertise and problem-solving skills.
Applicants to the MS in nutrition, dietetics concentration must have one year of full-time work experience as a registered dietitian; however, applicants will not have to be employed at the time they apply to the program nor will students have to be employed to maintain in good standing with the program.
ASU’s School of Nutrition and Health Promotion
The School of Nutrition and Health Promotion is committed to rigorous, high caliber education for students in areas of health. The school is dedicated to designing research with the intent to promote a healthy lifestyle and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
- In the fall 2016, the College of Health Solutions had 247 Barrett Honors scholars, 146 faculty, 5,813 students and 9 million in research expenditures.
- Top 10 universities in the country for employability
- ASU is #1 in the nation for innovation
- A leader in undergraduate education
- 100% pass rate on the Registration Examination for Dietitians over the past 10 years (national average was 86%)