Advancements in electrical engineering are accelerating faster and faster, challenging the visionary engineer to find a place in the intensely competitive world of high technology. At ASU's Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering, faculty and student research teams are working on breakthrough knowledge, setting the pace for the remarkable spectrum of innovation that promises to revolutionize life and work.
This professional program will connect you to the challenges of global integration and help prepare you for the many exciting career possibilities the 21st century promises.
Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering
- #4 online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- #5 university in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 Engineering Programs for Veterans
- #11 university to earn an online degree from
- #13 Online Engineering Graduate Programs
- #37 Undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #43 Graduate Program - 23rd among public institutions
- 45+ engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Represent more than 20,000 students from all 50 states and 121 countries
- The electrical engineering B.S.E. program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Ira A. Fulton offers a wide range of degree options. Students are engineers from day one–they don’t have to wait until they are juniors to be engineers.