Offered through the Del E. Webb School of Construction, this online degree program features areas of study in construction management and facility management. The construction management concentration will help you achieve upper level management positions in various sectors of the construction industry through improved competency in project, program, and company management. The facility management concentration supports your career goals related to the maintenance, operation, renovation or decommissioning of existing facilities.
Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering
- #4 online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- #5 university in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 Engineering Programs for Veterans
- #11 university to earn an online degree from
- #13 Online Engineering Graduate Programs
- #37 Undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #43 Graduate Program - 23rd among public institutions
- 45+ engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Represent more than 20,000 students from all 50 states and 121 countries
- The electrical engineering B.S.E. program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Ira A. Fulton offers a wide range of degree options. Students are engineers from day one–they don’t have to wait until they are juniors to be engineers.