From smart phones to social media to the emerging "Internet of Things," companies need to manage complex data every day. This explosion of big data impacts every part of the global economy, and the demand for business analytics specialists is expected to reach 1.5 million jobs by 2018, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- A 16-month lock-step program with state-of-the-art curriculum; the same courses and world-renowned faculty as the full-time W. P. Carey MS-BA program
- Delivered within a highly ranked AACSB-accredited business school by top-ranked departments of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management
- Career services team dedicated to the needs of working professionals
- Five-week courses, one at a time
- Start in January
- Combines analytic depth and business acumen to drive action
Visit the W. P. Carey MS-BA website to learn more about how to gain the critical skills and knowledge you need to advance on the analytic career ladder.