Systems engineering focuses on defining needs and customer requirements early in the development cycle. This flexible online "anytime, anyplace" program was designed with input from global corporations and targets professionals leading major complex systems development or programs at their companies. It requires 30 credits of course work, including three credits of applied mathematics and three credits of engineering management. Up to six hours of credit is available for an applied project, and a culminating experience is required.
Top 25% of all accredited engineering programs in the nation:
- #4 online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- #5 university in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 Engineering Programs for Veterans
- #11 university to earn an online degree from
- #13 Online Engineering Graduate Programs
- #37 Undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #43 Graduate Program - 23rd among public institutions
- 45+ engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Represent more than 20,000 students from all 50 states and 121 countries
Ira A. Fulton offers a wide range of degree options. Students are engineers from day one–they don’t have to wait until they are juniors to be engineers.