The program is designed to prepare you for a wide spectrum of opportunities in product and service realization, including engineering design, product and process development, manufacturing, distribution, logistics, and supply chain operations. You will learn how modern statistical and engineering techniques are deployed in a wide range of industrial and business settings, along with the basic underlying methodology to develop novel solutions to unique problems. You can also design a program of study that includes a Six Sigma Black Belt professional certification in addition to your graduate degree. This program is delivered entirely online and requires 30 credits of course work, including three credits of applied mathematics and three credits of engineering management. Up to six hours of credit is available for an applied project, and a culminating experience is required.
For more information on this program and the tuition, please visit https://asuengineeringonline.com/.
Top 25% of all accredited engineering programs in the nation:
- #4 online undergraduate degree programs in the nation
- #5 university in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates
- #8 Engineering Programs for Veterans
- #11 university to earn an online degree from
- #13 Online Engineering Graduate Programs
- #37 Undergraduate program - 22nd among public institutions
- #43 Graduate Program - 23rd among public institutions
- 45+ engineering student organizations and student professional societies give students leadership opportunities and hands-on experience
- Represent more than 20,000 students from all 50 states and 121 countries
- The electrical engineering B.S.E. program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Ira A. Fulton offers a wide range of degree options. Students are engineers from day one–they don’t have to wait until they are juniors to be engineers.