Delivered entirely over the Internet to fit your demanding schedule, you’ll earn the highly ranked W. P. Carey MBA and Ira A. Fulton Schools MSE Electrical Engineering degrees more quickly and at a lower cost than pursuing each degree separately. The online MBA is ranked top-5 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. You'll have access to a dedicated career services team as well as world-renowned business and engineering faculty.
Additional Program Highlights:
- One-course-at-a-time MBA curriculum, delivered by the same world-renowned faculty who teach full-time and part-time on-campus programs
- Flexible choices of five focused MSE EE tracks
- Integrative capstone MBA course and a comprehensive MSE exam
- One on-campus visit is for orientation at the start of the program is strongly encouraged
- World-renowned business and engineering faculty
Learn more about how to combine the W. P. Carey Online MBA with degrees from ASU’s highly ranked Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.