With nonprofit and social sector groundings, this transdisciplinary program combines social entrepreneurship with innovative community development, providing a basis for exploring capacity building, and fostering positive change for organizations, corporations, societies, and economies.
Consisting of 15 hours of graduate credit coursework, the certificate is designed for both policy- and entrepreneurship-oriented students across disciplines, and includes a hands-on portfolio component.
- Home to ASU’s most diverse student body —and the largest community of first-generation college students.
- #1 university in the U.S. for innovation
- Top 10 in the nation for employability
- Named a prestigious global university
- #4 university in the country for online undergraduate degree programs